I am one week away from heading back to Ontario to see my family.
Things I am not looking forward to:
1. Having to fix all my parents computer problems
2. The revolving door of people and endless phone calls at my parents house
3. Visiting my grandpa (cause it might be the last time)
4. Cleaning goober off my iPhone from the kids blowing up balloon animals on it
5. The ridiculous amount of food temptations all around (also see things I’m looking forward to)
6. Answering the question: How are things in Vancouver? over and over again
7. Trying to stay out of arguments between my sister and my mom. “Dana, you tell me if Breanne’s bathroom is clean enough.” – Ma “Oh no, I am not getting in the middle of this!” – d.
Things I am looking forward to:
1. My grandma’s baked beans (and other food temptations)
2. Snuggles and hugs from Abby, Caleb, Morgan, Mikayla, Kole, Gwen and Baby X (also known as Doll, Little Boy, Morgy-Porgy, Mik, Koley-Oly, Gwennigans and my sisters stomach)
3. Sitting by my parents big picture window with my sister, knitting and drinking tea
4. Dinner at my sibling’s homes and catching up over The Farming Game
5. Christmas morning breakfast with my grandma, her friends and my family
6. Catching up with Card, Bork, KB, Sam and all my London friends
7. The smell of Christmas trees at my parents house
8.Visiting with my future brother-in-law and eating the chocolate from Germany that he brings
9. Green, pink and white jellos that my mom makes
10. Taking my Aunt Binny out for a donut…on her
There are so many things I love about the holidays at home, but this post would go on forever.
What are some things you are looking forward to or not looking forward to. Leave your comments!