My mother and I have a good relationship, but we are pretty opposite in most ways. Every now and then I like to throw her a curve ball just to keep her on her toes. The following list is some of the things I have done or said to get a reaction out of her, because what good daughter wouldn’t want to do that?
1. I let my mother ride shotgun with me while driving pretty much anywhere.
2. I told her I was planning to do something that she wasn’t going to like at all. I told her months before I planned to doing it and remindered her every couple weeks that this thing is coming up, but never told her what it was until a couple days before.
3. I traveled alone in a foreign country.
4. I told her once I didn’t know if I wanted to have kids or would ever get married.
5. I decided to move across the country just for kicks. Then explained that I planned on getting there by driving by myself in the middle of winter.
Ever do anything to get your ma fired up?